How to post a blog
You may post a blog when your user level is AUTHOR or higher. Want to be able to read these tips while you are in the blog dashboard? Click here to open a PDF version in a new window.
- If you have not already done so, create a (free) account (lower left area of any page).
- Once you have created your account, login.
- You will now see a new menu item named BLOGGING DASHBOARD under the BLOGS menu.
- In the upper-left area is the menu for this section. Click POSTS>ADD NEW.
- Enter the title below ADD NEW POST.
- Enter the content in the editor. Note: Don’t copy from Word and paste here. You may have formatting issues. For additional tools – like Word clean-up - click the SHOW/HIDE KITCHEN SINK button on the right of the editor toolbar. This will give you some additional helpful tools.
- You can add pictures, video and audio files from the ADD MEDIA area just above the editor.
- Optional: Add an Excerpt (summary).
- Optional: Add trackbacks (a link to another blog that you refer to in your article). More on trackbacks at http://weblogs.about.com/od/marketingablog/qt/WhatIsTrackback.htm
- Optional: Add custom fields. See http://codex.wordpress.org/Custom_Fields
- Discussion: leave both boxes checked.
- Optional: Add keywords to the POST TAG area
Click BACK TO LADYSUZANNE.ORG in the upper-right area.
If you allow comments as suggested, you will receive an email when someone posts a comment to your blog. Login to your dashboard to approve, edit, delete or perform other actions.
In addition to posting articles, you can EDIT existing articles, Write a bio and other info in your PROFILE and more.
- Keep your post under 500 words. For longer posts use the INSERT MORE TAG button in the editor toolbar.
- Put yourself in the reader’s chair when writing. Use words like ‘you’ and ‘your’ more than ‘me’ and ‘mine’. If you are too promotional or self-serving, you will lose your audience.
- Post in only one category. If you think your post covers many categories, consider breaking it into multiple posts that are more focused.
- Don’t spam. There is nothing wrong with including your email and website in your signature, but blatant spamming will turn off your reader, may cause your article to be removed and maybe even get you banned.
More posts by this author
- Greek Islands: August 11th - 18th, 2013
- Lifestyle Tonight
- Western Caribbean: Nov 10 - 17, 2013
- Western Caribbean 2014 Lifestyle Takeover
- Kasidie - Sexually Social
- A Naughty in N'awlins testimonial
- Southern Caribbean Lifestyle Cruise
- Western Caribbean Swinger Cruise
- Mexican Riviera Swinger Cruise
- Back to School party Sept 15
- Hotel Parties
- Desire Costa Rica
- The Lifestyle: A Look at the Erotic Rites of Swingers
- The Ethical Slut: A Practical Guide to Polyamory, Open Relationships & Other Adventures
- The Swinger Manual
- Swinging for Beginners: An Introduction to the Lifestyle
- Swinging from A to Z: A how-to guide from a full-swap Lifestyle couple for enhancing your relationship with recreational sex
- Hotel Desire Costa Rica